Top 10 Things To Do Near Villiers Street In London12.01.2023
Located in the heart of London, Villiers Street is situated in the perfect place, which offers visitors a wide variety of things to see and do. From exploring museums and galleries, to taking in a show at one of the street’s famous theatres, to strolling along the Thames River and enjoying the sights of some of London’s most famous landmarks. Here are top 10 things to do near Villiers Street:
- Take a visit to the London Transport Museum, which showcases the history of London’s transportation system.
2. Go for a walk along the River Thames on the Embankment and enjoy the views of the London Eye and Big Ben.
3. Catch a show at the Apollo Theatre or the Duke of York’s Theatre.
4.Explore the Covent Garden market, which is known for its street performers, shops, and restaurants.
5. Visit the National Gallery, which houses a collection of over 2,300 paintings dating from the mid-13th century to 1900.
6. See the famous statue of Eros at Piccadilly Circus.
7. Take a stroll in St James’s Park, one of the Royal Parks of London.
8. Visit the Charles Dickens Museum, which was once the author’s home and contains many personal items and manuscripts.
9. Visit the London Eye, the giant Ferris wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames.
10. Take a stroll in Green Park, one of the Royal Parks of London with beautiful gardens and lakes, and also home to the Canada Memorial.