#NorthbankTogether: The Jonny Woo Poem Trail04.06.2019
From 4th June to 7th July, discover the Northbank with the fabulous Jonny Woo, celebrating diverse and creative identities for #NorthbankTogether and Pride in London Festival.
Follow the trail of verses of Jonny’s poem, “You Know My Name” around London’s Northbank which lovingly describes the charms of the Strand, starting at The London Coliseum on St Martin’s Lane. See if you can spot verses 6 – 9 down Villiers Street!
Share the love with the Northbank to win awesome prizes. Simply share and tag #NorthbankTogether in your photos.
Up for grabs:
- – Boa Kit Hamper from School of Wok
- – 3 pairs of tickets for Education, Education, Education valid until 29 June from Trafalgar Studios
- – 2 cocktails at The Parrot from The Waldorf
- – A cheeseboard of 2 and two glasses of wine in Good Godfrey’s Garden from The Waldorf
- – Lunch or dinner for two from the set menu at Smith and Wollensky
*T&Cs apply, competition ends 8th July. Visit www.thenorthbank.london for more information.
Find out more about the summer of #NorthbankTogether.