Out of the cave01.07.2020
Gordan’s Wine Bar will be reopening their doors on Saturday 4th July! We’ve recently revamped our outside area on Watergate Walk. With two stylish serving cabins and a team of serving staff you can now sit outside all year round and enjoy Gordon’s alfresco! No more queues and a huge selection of great food and wine available for you to order from your table.
As we begin to get ready to open our doors once again to serve great wine and food, we wanted to let you know what we have been doing to guarantee our staff and customers the safest possible experience at Gordon’s Wine Bar.
Customer Health & Safety Information
- To begin with we will only be offering tables on our terrace, the inside of the bar will remain closed.
- We are currently not taking any bookings, including larger parties.
- The table layout will respect the one metre plus rule and the tables will have a four person maximum allowance. No table sharing will be allowed during this time.
- Access to our loos will be limited to one person only at a time.
- We are also now cashless, accepting only card and contactless payment and Apple Pay.
- Queuing, if needed, will be outside the front gate on Villiers Street with marked distancing guides to help respect safety regulations.
- Strict new sanitising measures will be adopted throughout the bar by all our staff and we will encourage customers to sanitise their hands as they move about the premises with access to multiple sanitising stations.
- As the staff return to work we will closely monitor their health, using thermal scanning to check their temperature and technology to record and track their well being. We will also be providing masks, which will be worn throughout service.
- Finally we will be complying with new governmental guidance to aid the NHS Test and Trace. Through Encapto, which ensures safeguarding of customer privacy, we will be asking our customers to record their personal details upon entry via our new customer WiFi. This information will solely be used, if needed, to assist the NHS Test and Trace service by keeping a temporary record of our customers and visitors for 21 days.
We are doing our absolute best to maintain the great atmosphere of Gordon’s and also respect and protect our customers and staff!
We hope to see you all very soon on our wonderful terrace. Sit back, relax and let the world go by . . .
The Gordon’s Team